As usual I apologize for the long silence. Period a bit 'special and not very exciting ....
What 'happened? Apart from the various waste for all the work to which I applied, the beginning of a new series of antidepressants that make me finally feel better and much more 'serene, the arrival of my mother with all the stress imaginable there ...' was the sudden and unexpected death of my sister's mother-in-law. He was only 60 years and 'died peacefully in his sleep. But 'you can imagine the devastating effect on my nephew!
Cosi 'a lot of things have been postponed or canceled to keep him company as much' as \u200b\u200bpossible and not make him feel too much pain for the loss of his grandmother. But I still
Cosi 'a lot of things have been postponed or canceled to keep him company as much' as \u200b\u200bpossible and not make him feel too much pain for the loss of his grandmother. But I still scrapbooking enough and so now I have to put in the same way and you see all the different jobs I've done in this period.
start with this book I made for my sister, I did it with the big labels on packages, various scraps of paper (these are all of the Bo-Bunny) and various embellishments. Like I said 'Sometimes, my sister runs half-marathons, and' almost fanatical suffered a stroke now. Some time ago I saw a newspaper and I have this little pregettino scrapliftato.
I loved every page un'aforisma dedicated the race to make it almost a little book of inspiration. Are 13.1 miles for the half marathon ...
start with this book I made for my sister, I did it with the big labels on packages, various scraps of paper (these are all of the Bo-Bunny) and various embellishments. Like I said 'Sometimes, my sister runs half-marathons, and' almost fanatical suffered a stroke now. Some time ago I saw a newspaper and I have this little pregettino scrapliftato.
I loved every page un'aforisma dedicated the race to make it almost a little book of inspiration. Are 13.1 miles for the half marathon ... colorful and happy I did 'cause when my sister runs it feels good, happy, and I wanted the booklet is that his happiness'.... although that does not agree, I understand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment