I have to tell the truth'.... I have not been captured by the fever of the ATC, but I like to participate in the swap! And then I though I can not rid the mold of a LO to be able to do something instead of art! The first and 'dedicated to the fairies of flowers, I chose one of the lilac'. E 'super simple, but I found it soft and I love the color I used. I have not received those of the exchange so I do not know how they say the other ...
I got them in a flash! I have a book of postcards fairy of flowers, I get slaughtered on a mass card, a small stamp, a little 'glue with glitter and I ended ... I have not wasted ......
hahahahaha
The second was for an ATC swap that I've organized, inspired by an Italian swap ... nations of the world. I obviously have done Italy!
I chose bright colors for the background, the Vespa because it 's a must for art and artists such as Botticelli. I really like these, I find them funny!
0 comments:
Post a Comment