My nephew played football, like all American kids. I do not follow it much, already 'boring when they play the big .... Pero 'asked me if I did an album to celebrate his victory in a championship a couple of years ago. His team won and of course he 's all proud of this win and wanted to remember!
I like a good aunt who can not say no to his nephew .... I made the album!
The home page and 'have been "copied" from a LO I saw in a newspaper a long time ago! I took a lot of small details and I made a sort of collage with a few embellishments. Of course, all dedicated to football. The rest of the pages and 'quite simple, the first and' my grandson with his big pal ", that 'a boy
more' big, that is' behind.
more' big, that is' behind. The others are the different games, I only put the name of the game and result. I used the card very old, but perfect 'cause they were the same color of the jersey!
I left everything pretty simple and I hope enough men ... otherwise the listener!!
He just turned 15 years and to me it seems like yesterday that I was the baby sitter and ran around in the stroller a bit 'everywhere! Now it 's very tall, beautiful, sweet .... in short, like a good aunt who are entirely love!!
Then a note more 'painful ... crossing the street I must have made a strange movement and I injured a ligament in the knee. Fortunately, and not 'completely broken, but I still need to be seen by an orthopedic surgeon who can determine under what conditions and' and how can I fix it. For the moment I'm very relieved with the leg, walk a little and try not to do strange movements!
0 comments:
Post a Comment