Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monster Energy Drink Refrigerator

around another gift I'm still alive!

I know ... it 'a life that I do not write ...
But here 'is not pleasant and nothing happened so I did not want to use this blog to continue to look to one that is feeling sorry for himself! There are more and more 'disillusioned by many things and find your own work is not going well ... it 's almost a year I try! And despite some questions sent 'anywhere ... still nothing! Of course, I did a few interviews, but then it's all over them '. Let's say that everything is not helping my morale.
But talk of scraps and 'better!
few days and 'my sister's birthday, will make' the beauty of 40 years, an important stage and I'm left without a chance 'to give her a present as they should, too short of cash and in a week I also end unemployment ... though I hope to renew me a little more '! So I decided to do a little '... things made by me ... hope you like them and I appreciate that!
first job and 'hanging in the office (if you wish), I got pretty thick pieces of chipboard, I've covered with paper (Sassafrass) and then I decorated it all with photos, letterone, and pendants of paper. The letters actually are covered with velvet paper and cardboard pendants are attached with those gancettini plastic with a label (the paper is smooth and the label that the pendants are sold on my site). The result is' very colorful and witty.
The photos of the past year, more 'or not ... some are not exactly beautiful (in the sense of successful), but have a lot of memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment