E 'began the new year .... are doubtful, but at the same time time full of hope that 2009 is better than that and 'just finished. I wish all those who pass by here 'first light so' ... there are too many problems lately that seem to surround the people they care about '. There 'are those who continue to remain out of work (and therefore money), those who can not feel happy, who suffers from serious problems at home, who feels the lack of people who came to be missing .....
And I feel so 'distant (but only geographically) and I wish I could be more' close to all!
'.... So I wish you serenity and joy (in spades !!!!).... health .... love ....
mean that the wishes of all are realized.
for me .... i wish I put them in the drawer, I'd have a chance 'to take their air, but I'd be happy just to find a job! For
today so happy birthday .... thanks to all who reads me, who always leaves me comments full of love ... thanks for your readers, but prefers not to comment .... thanks to those who sent me best wishes and those who wanted to do and he's' forgotten .... thanks to those who sent me messages on the phone or calls me from time to time .... thanks to those who chat with me on skype or on FB .. .. thanks for your friendship that kept me company in 2008!
0 comments:
Post a Comment