I'm wanted with the cards! More 'than anything else I'm playing a lot with my stamps and I'm having fun experience .... changing inks, paper, color mode. So far I used watercolor pencils, watercolors used as the distress ink and other inks used in the same way ... For
card to be honest I have not tried a lot ... or rather are an effort for me 'cause I can not make it creative as I want and then I give up ......
But I must say that the results did not displease me at all!
I received many comments that ask me the stamps and then I make you happy and I'll explain: basically I bought the stamps are of two designers, Sarah Kay and Elizabeth Bell.
Sarah Kay stamps are more 'detailed, are a bit more' difficult to color in my opinion, but beautiful! They are transparent and the packaging and 'made very well, are produced by a French company that also sells retail: Stampavie
Elizabeth Bell stamps are produced by two different companies, are very similar to those of Sarah Kay (and may be mistaken) but are much less detailed and I think this makes them much more 'easy to use. The first company
Elizabeth Bell stamps are produced by two different companies, are very similar to those of Sarah Kay (and may be mistaken) but are much less detailed and I think this makes them much more 'easy to use. The first company and 'Swiss, with good shipping prices and promotions Whiff of Joy, the stamps produced by them are red plastic, unmounted then need the EZ Mount. They have a lot of designs and the beginning of a club that I try so shameless!!
The second company, and 'Scottish and sells many products in addition to producing Sugar Nellie stamps called. Under this name produced several lines with different designs: Funky Kits .
Their tones are in gray plastic, unmounted, and therefore they need the EZ Mount.
Both firms have a rather simple packaging,
in the first case of simple bags ....
in the second envelope that once opened can not be close, but at least a piece of cardboard with the design of the stamp ... .. This stamp and
'than any other designer you can find on Funky Kits, I wanted to try it and I must say that I really like the result
0 comments:
Post a Comment