Monday, January 5, 2009

Costco Sport Cake Designs

Party CJ's first Christmas




The first CJ was not very easy to "play" ... at least not for me.
was titled "Simple Words", but I have no special words, aphorisms that strike me to the heart. Every time I think of a poem he wrote as a joke my father. are four lines, written on an old diary that I used to write my poems .... and you can imagine how they could be!! So 'he wrote in a moment cast a few lines ....
And I every time I think about what I did not know my father, how little time we spent together, I feel a bit 'of melancholy. Here's why 'of gray .....
The image I copied from a drawing of the Australian Elizabeth Bell (which among other things designs of beautiful stamps .... I'm bleeding 'cause I want them all! More' to collect them for use) The poem I printed a picture that I found online. It 'a poem that has a deep meaning for me ... it' s a small glimpse into the heart of my father.
To lighten the whole, I did a page on the sea, which for me and 'breath of life! And with a photo of Sardinia can not be 'wrong, do not you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment