Monday, July 23, 2007

How Long Does Flagyl Take To Work For Trich

ARCORE

Ribuongiorno all,
in this post I want to tell you about the wonderful day I spent last week at the pool of Arcore. You guessed it: it is precisely that which faces the front of the villa of Berlusconi (Silvio about: go to visit the blog of that Berlusconi's brother, the address is: eversilvio.blogspot.com).
Arcore beacgh I went with my aunt seeks (If you want to visit his blog here is the address: sonnenschien73.blogspot.com), and my cousin and his "daughter Claudia.
soon arrived and after applying the wipes we had the idea to nickname this place ARCORE BEACH.
doing terribly hot and I am to 10:00 am Claudia we dove into the water, and after five minutes we had the idea to do with the tablets of the races: Who is more sitting there who is more to his knees and who is more upright.
Shortly afterwards came and Miri with her and she did a strange little game: both are under water, one says something and the other has to guess what he said what he spoke .


HELLO HELLO FROM THE LEGENDARY CLOD !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment