vent!!
Hello everyone
now I want to talk about the game of Dragonball, my favorite video game. You know
I have an older brother, whose favorite pastime is to torment the neighbor question for you: Who is your favorite victim? Answer: I!
You can imagine how often and how much heat I mount the rage, and when I'm angry, unfortunately, very easily lose control and end up "sclera" with incredible ease, taking it with those who often has nothing to do.
So I resort to my game that I use for different purposes:
for fun, to compete with friends but especially when I have to vent the anger inside.
To free me from this wrath (.. and my mom says that the mythological Achilles was nothing compared to my !!... Mha, does not seem to me!) I guess the warrior opponent is the person who at that time with all my hatred, without neglecting any millimertro (about mm: You would definitely read this post). This serves to soothe and calm me back my mom always said that (.... I do not make great improvements, but some seem to Orlando, he said, was only FURIOSO !!!...... Mha, who knows Orlando is who I am, however, seems to me to be a guy .... so mild!).
However, I recommend this game to anyone with a person who does nothing but break ...... BIP ......., if you do not have anyone who breaks 25 hours at 24, it's what to tell you.
For this edition of the newscast is everything you again later.
HELLO HELLO BY YOUR LEGENDARY SUPER IPER MEGA GALACTIC (not excluding NESSUMNISSIMO SUPER MARKET) CLOD.
BYE BYE CLOD
Always remember: I AM NUMBER 1 !!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!? ???????? HELLO
0 comments:
Post a Comment