Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cervical Mucus Dry 3th Week

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!



Cool Slideshows!

Dear readers is some time since I write, and if you want I can explain this temporary absence: I just returned from SEA !!!!!!!!!!!!! This year I went for 15 days Tuscany Coast Etrusca.La area where I went this year was very comfortable: 1) We had a bar downstairs, and 2) The restaurant in front of the apartment, 3) On the bowling side of the road, 4) The beach was a short walk from the apartment. spiaggia.La Let's talk a little bit of beach was white, not to call Nintendo bianche.L Beaches' water of the sea was almost heavenly type tropici.La the first trip we did was performed in Volterra, the city famous for alabaster. There were also some solendidi alabastro.Come souvenir shops of the beautiful town we bought a cap for bottles of wine. And who will ever get paid? I obviously. Volterra is also a wonderful museum, "Museum of Torture", the pictures will put more avanti.Di evening in the town where I went, there were lots of them I am bancarelle.Io purchased a bracelet with the words super clod, a sock for the phone, a little thing to hang on the phone and nothing else. Posted by red raven
7/16/2007 1:45:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment