Thursday, September 10, 2009

Candy For Cruise Theme

Napa Summer Italian

I'm watching a special on the holidays of 2009 .... they have made throughout Italy in Milan dall'idroscalo the Salento, from Sicily to the dance halls of the Adriatic Riviera .... And
nostalgia and 'a node that does not go neither up nor down' ...
Summer in Italy and 'a real season, with works that are done only in the summer ... the beach ... and the sandwiches on the stock market dips and umbrellas ... the pedalo' and tan.
And I think that summer is ending ... I enjoyed it? I think not. Here 'seasons have at different times, are always the same things as before.
But next year I'll be able 'to me the Italian summer? there will be 'the beach and maybe a sunset?
Nostalgia and 'an ugly beast and as I look at the sandwiches with eggplant and spaghetti with fresh seafood ... a tear is entangled between the lashes and I try not to let it get away, to think of positive things this summer. The work that finally there, 'safety after a long and dark period of depression that may not last' in the foreground.
But summer and 'past and I will not have even realized!

0 comments:

Post a Comment