Monday, December 15, 2008

Bathroom Connected To Bedroom No Door

New England







I realized that I have not posted the album of my trip to New England !!!!! Well
pages are many and some rather "boring ".... then I have chosen just a little 'to show you ....
I took two different albums, one with brown paper (here, 'that kind of paper called Kraft) and one with white paper, and I alternate pages. I dirtied everything as always with various inks and used much material as possible. Maps, tickets, brochures, even pages I created with the bags card shops that I liked and I used one of the plastic bibs that have given me in a restaurant. In short, a mix of materials, but I tried to keep the autumn colors.
I did almost the entire album on my return journey by train .... three days that never end! I knew everyone on the train 'cause I was the one who worked there .... and some compliments' run away!
After returning I finished with all the details and embellishments that I have found sizing my closet scrap. For
copertima I used paper decorated with leaves (www.scrapitalia.it).
It 's a pretty simple album, but looking at my roly-poly .... as usual, I made too many photos .... more' than 400. And then I can not never delete them, I want to always print all and put on display ... even those who may not have come so 'well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment