Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Games For Stroke

Curriculum Artistico Robida


My name is Roberta, I am 34 years old, graduated from the Art School.

I love painting, especially cats and I really like the bright colors and combinations of plastics and paints.

From artistic point of view I deal with paint pictures of cats and frameworks Robida using mainly acrylic paint various subjects (from cats to angels) on tiles various sizes always using acrylic colors and techniques such as sponging, I realize even small objects miniature polymer clay such as cernit, Fimo, Das, pasta, corn and salt dough, I like to create art objects of all kinds of recycled materials, from paper to cardboard, plastic, aluminum and other items readily available household waste.

pursue different artistic techniques, from paper mache to decoupage, and use materials and products, from paper to all types (rice paper, paper for decoupage and scrap booking) to the crackle, the leaf gold and on the hill that I learned to use, also favors the realization and commissioned works, handmade jewelry by building components directly with pearls and polymer clay.


For more information please contact:

Roberta 3935672924 - email: @ robyorama gmail.com

Web: http://robyoramazone.blogspot.com

my other work you can find them on the site http://arteggiati.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment