Friday, November 23, 2007

Nvidia Geforce 6510 Se

GABRIEL LIVE HERE .... for a couple of months!

What a beautiful picture I have of sensational ...
you ever thought about how nature is "independent" ?
Man needs of Nature, but Nature does everything by itself and does wonderful things .... can whip as we like, invent flying machines and catapults, or clone animals and flowers, but Nature has already done it before us, and we would not have invented anything. How do you recreate artificially a mother and her baby bump? In test tube and then implant meets the most Saputelli .... sure! obvious! but before? Quell'ovulo and sperm that are already naturally predisposed to unite, love each other and create a creature from their union ... the man has nothing to do here, the arm but not the mind .... If you should remember all those who believe that man (human being) is above all over the world and God in which he lives, life is a creation of Nature, and man will never, as far as acting out, to create life .... will always be a work copied examination ....

Meanwhile I, for you to enjoy the wonders of this nature I present Gabriele . ...



he lives here, is a house where there is hot food, cuddles ... in which he sleeps, breathes, eats, laughs and plays, without more, this house is a nest inside each mother ... is not this a wonderful thing? I think so .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment