Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Free Male Tattoo Gallery

THE LAST SUPPER OF LEONARDO DA VINCI


Today is the first out of school this year.
We went to Milan, at the Santa Maria delle Grazie church to see the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci: THE LAST SUPPER.
This painting represents the last Supper of Jesus before his crucifixion. Jesus is sitting at the center of a long table and all around him and his 12 apostles.
I know it is a work of art by world-renowned and priceless. Perhaps that is why I thought to see something that would leave me open-mouthed, but I had no great effect, I must say that, compared to Moses' MICHELANGELO, the Last Supper it seemed to me very little.
Everyone tells me I'm a callous, especially those who have not yet had the opportunity to see the work from life, but what can I do ??????????? Certain emotions come from within, can not be created with reason, much less simulate: I have not tried None.
Maybe I'm not normal? BHOOOOOOOO ...

BYE SUPER MEGA ULTRA HYPER CLOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment