Monday, September 24, 2007

Crossroad Specialized

bycicle


I'm back here to write about this wonderful blog.

Now I would like to tell you about my new bike. To begin with I would tell you that I really like to use it.
As I previously stated this is my new bicycle primissimissimissimissima.
Finally a bit 'of freedom. In fact I'm wandering around the country with my super bike, including evening.
the evening I go out often with my friend Riky. We're going to eat an ice cream ice cream shop in my country, which produces a really good ice cream. I flavor ice cream and walk, because they are also the last day I can go out at night, as winter is approaching and the school year is starting to become challenging.
Look at the picture: it is a nice bike? The color I find it amazing!
When I went to buy it I could choose between this blue and gray rat, which was not bad, but it seemed a bit 'sad.
However, both for the record, I've already dropped the chain a couple of times. The first time I put it in place and my mom showed me how. The second time I've put it back with the help of Riky: do not tell you how we tanned hands, arms and face! It will seem strange, but being able to adjust my bicycle alone (or almost), he gave me a great satisfaction.
E 'already spent nearly a month since I bought it and enthusiasm for my new means of locomotion, not decreasing.
I'm going to study, to prevent me being put into execution. Bye bye
CLOD











0 comments:

Post a Comment