Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Kates Playground In The Bathtub

PAPINI



from one place to another and I have named most of my family, including relatives, but I have not talked to my father.
What about my father?
begin by saying that, this time hot and sultry, in the midst of the invasion of mosquitoes that do not forgive, he has not yet been bitten once, maybe his middle name is AUTAN?!? We
passions in common, we both mouth-watering desserts, ice cream and various pastrugni and this fact is one of the main reasons that leads us to discuss, because we often contend the delicacy, and when there's something delicious half he is no longer a father, but turns into a bitter enemy who does everything to grab the loot, even putting aside the paternal instinct.
In fact I must say that paternalism is not an exaggeration, but when I'm on duty I have to suffer in silence and, if I want to breathe, I must be careful how I do it.
I would say that, after all, is a good parent, you can talk quietly and you get a lot from him, but, I repeat, but when point the finger and shakes it from top to bottom, you better stop now, any What you're criticizing and, if possible, even changing things, clear out, beat it well raised.
all for today. Over and out CLOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment